The Rotary Club of Shady Brook is now dba the Rotary Club of Middletown Township effective October 1st, 2021. However, our mission of “Service Above Self” and commitment to enriching our community has not changed.
In 20023, the Club will be emphasing the needs of local Middletown, Langhorne, Penndel, Hulmeville, Yardley, Lower Makefield, Newtown, Richboro and Morrisville community, .
If interested in experiencing ” SERVICE above SELF”rewards please join us for a meeting or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
The motto of Rotary International is “Service Above Self”. As a Club, we attain this goal by raising funds that enrich our community, better the lives of those less fortunate, support environmental concerns, and promote positive change by fostering goodwill.
We are a non-political organization that believes our outreach should be inclusive of all ethnicities, celebrate diversity and promote equality for all. We believe that we can cultivate change through our partnership with business professionals, community leaders, and dedicated individuals along with partnering with other charities that embrace the same values as Rotary’s Four Way Test.
- Is it the Truth?
- Is it Fair to all concerned?
- Will it build Goodwill & Better Friendships?
- Will it be beneficial to all Concerned?
We are local businessmen, professionals, retirees and like-minded individuals that believe that through our efforts we can create a better commnity and peace throughout the world.
Our Meetings: 1st and 3rd Wednesday of the Month at 9:30 AM
Stony Hill Kitchen 790 Township Line Rd Yardley, PA 19067 http://stonyhillkitchen.com
Guests are always welcome!
Annual Golf Fundraiser – Tee It Up for Veterans and First Responders
When: June 9,2023 Where: Middletown Country Club Time: 11:00 AM
Golfer $125.00 Sponsorship $2,500.00 - $100.00
Our Accomplishments: During our Club’s first fourteen-plus years it has provided more than $291,000 to charitable and needy causes, made over $85,000 of in-kind contributions and donated in excess of 13,500 hours to a wide variety of worthy causes and community service projects..
Just a Few of Our Beneficiaries:
- Leukemia & Lymphoma Society
- Mary Medical Center’s Emergency Department
- Alex’s Lemonade
- Angel Flight East
- Make-A-Wish Foundation
- Drew’s Hope Research Foundation
- Els for Autism Foundation
- American Red Cross
- Ovarian and Prostate Cancer
- Holiday Meals for needy Veterans and their Families
- Local Food Banks,
- ADHD Awareness
- Children’s Hospital (CHOP)
- Juvenile Diabetes Foundation
- Penndel Food Bank during the COVID-19 pandemic
- Operation Warm
- VFW Post 6393, American Legion Post 317
- Bucks County Veterans Center
- Susan G. Korman for the Cure,
- Salvation Army’s Annual Kettle Drive
- Philadelphia’s inner-city William Dick School
- Astra Zeneca’s Hope Lodge
- Parkinson Foundation
- A Woman’s Place
- Victims of Domestic Violence
- Chris Jones Memorial Fund
- Funding of a Fresh Drinking Water Well project in a remote Philippine village
- Haitian Earthquake Relief, Baton Rouge Flood Relief, Typhoon Hayian Relief in the Philippines
- PENNDOT’s Adopt-A-Highway program,
- in-kind donations for many deployed Servicemen and women
- Veterans’ hospitals
- Neshaminy High School Scholarship and PASS Program
- Transportation to the polls for seniors on election day
Leukemia & Lymphoma Society Our Club continues to actively supporting the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society and its mission to “Cure leukemia, lymphoma, Hodgkin’s disease and myeloma, and improve the quality of life of patients and their families and serve as the voice for all blood cancer patients and we work to ensure access to treatments for all blood cancer patients.”
The LLS has special meaning to many of our members as several of their children or grandchildren have been diagnosed with blood cancers. Should you have an interest in donating to this extremely worthwhile initiative, please click on:
The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society’s annual Light the Night” Walk raises awareness and funds for life saving treatments .
And it’s all happening now …
Not someday, but beginning today!
Each year friends, families and coworkers form teams to raise money in support of our mission. This year’s walk is scheduled for Saturday, September 30, 2023 beginning at 4:30 PM at Central Park, 425 Wells Road, Doylestown, PA please log on to the above link..
Everyone who is registered to the team will receive a lantern
Everyone who raises a $100 on their personal fundraising page will receive a tee shirt.
At a recent regional dinner by the LLS, the Rotary Club of Middletown Township was recognized for having more than doubled its contributions and was singled out for is “Most Creative Marketing” programs.
The Rotary Club of Middletown Township is now on